1. Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing the design, testing, training, go-live and benefits realization;
- Develop BPC objects (i.e., reports, input templates, script logic, DM packages);
- Work with IT Teams (ERP, Security, Portal) on data design, interfaces, extracts and reporting;
- Providing best-fit SAP BPC / BFC planning and or consolidation advice;
- Understanding the functional design including new processes and technical design;
- Delivering SAP BPC / BFC applications that met the functional and technical designs.
2. Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years' relevant Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting systems and processes in Consulting or Industry;
- Experience with one or more enterprise-level Financial Planning tool such SAP SAC-Planning, SAP BPC is plus;
CMC Consulting offers our employees a comprehensive benefits and bonus package, including health and insurance benefits:
- When working for CMC Consulting, you will become part of an international network ;
- We offer a very competitive salary and annual salary review;
- Attractive bonus program;
- You will have rich opportunities to develop your future career;
- We will provide possibilities for training and certification;
- 5 days working week with flexible working time;
- Opportunities to work on projects in Vietnam and abroad;
- PTI Insurance program;
- Flexible annual leave and parental leave program;
- Company social events, parties and sport events;
- Annual company summer holiday (5 days);
We understand the meaning of balance so we offer competitive time off packages, flexible work arrangements and innovative collaboration tools to help you achieve that balance.
- Prepare: workplaces, laptops.
- Base salary: will base on individual CV and offer after interview. But it should be high enough to attract good people, compare to other companies.
- Working location: CMC Tower, 11 Duy Tan, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay dist., Hanoi