1. Job descriptions:
- Receive incident reported from customer: complete incident description, verify priority, confirm component or product area, determine whether the inquiry is related to an error or requires consulting work.
- Actively check and fix AMS issues relating LOG.
- Coordinate with other consultants / customer to fix other AMS incidents.
- Keep tracing status, deadline of AMS issues, to ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) is committed.
- Participate and support implementing new project, project change request (PCR).
2. Desired Skills:
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, communicate task status clearly and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and team-building skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to research and resolve issues.
- Have good LOG knowledge/ experience.
- Have knowledge of other SAP modules.
- 2 months of probation with 100% salary gross offered
- When working for Consulting, you will become part of an international network
- We offer a very competitive salary and annual salary review
- Attractive bonus program
- You will have rich opportunities to develop your future career
- We will provide possibilities for training and certification
- Consulting University: A huge library of online books and optional online courses is at your disposal
- 5 days working week with flexible working time
- Opportunities to work on projects in Vietnam and abroad
- AON Insurance program.
- Flexible annual leave and parental leave program
- Company social events, parties and sport events
- Annual company summer holiday (5 days)
- We understand the meaning of balance so we offer competitive time off packages, flexible work arrangements and innovative collaboration tools to help you achieve that balance
Base salary: will base on individual CV and offer after interview. But it should be high enough to attract good people, compare to other companies.