Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creating awareness, building relationships with key executives, and developing/pursuing leads and creating opportunities
- Work closely with Presales and Consultants to qualify and win opportunities.
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach.
- Form strategic account plans including customer profiles, targeted programs, application descriptions, forecast reports, and action items
- Involving in marketing campaigns - including digital marketing, physical events, social selling.
- Teamwork, fostering relationships, and developing consensus.
- Commitment to assigned KPIs.
- Participate in SAP Training and Enablement Program to maintain SAP Certification for Sales.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required: 2+ years of HR solutions/SAAS sales experience.
- Strong networking skills and ability to generate leads.
- Experience managing the full sales cycle.
- A strong understanding of the business logic behind HR applications.
- Excellent communication, negotiating and closing skills.
- Have a basic understanding of both the SAP portfolio (experience with SAP products is a plus) and the competitive landscape.
- Candidates must possess experience presenting solutions to key executives and decision makers with a successful track record selling complex Business Solutions and exceeding expectations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment is a must! This role will work closely with our marketing and presales team.
- Some travel required.
- 3+ years of experience selling HR solutions/SAAS.
- Experience selling SAP solutions is a plus.
Consulting offers our employees a comprehensive benefits and bonus package, including health and insurance benefits:
- Attractive bonus
- 2 months of probation with 100% salary gross offered
- We offer a very competitive salary and annual salary review
- Consulting University: A huge library of online books and optional online courses is at your disposal.
- As a Gold Partner of SAP, we offer SAP Continuous Training and Enablement Program for Sales.
- 5 days working week with flexible working time.
- Opportunities to work on projects in Vietnam and abroad
- CMC Healthcare Program (private health insurance)
- Flexible annual leave and parental leave program
- Company social events, parties and sport events
- Annual company summer holiday (5 days)
We understand the meaning of balance, so we offer competitive time off packages, flexible work arrangements and innovative collaboration tools to help you achieve that balance