SAP HCM (SAP Human Capital Management) is a human resources management system. As the successor to SAP HR, it contains all functions that are relevant for personnel administration, payroll, applicant management, and personnel development
1. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct workshop to present SAP HCM solution, gather and mapping user’s requirement.
- Design detailed functional solution to resolve business’s issues, especially for time management/payroll/benefits modules.
- Perform system configuration, system test, integration test, UAT.
- Support users during data migration phase.
- Support End users after go-live.
- Prepare deliverable documents in both Vietnamese and English.
- Cross-review with other members in team to ensure quality before delivery.
- Take part in presale projects.
2. Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience working as SAP HCM consultant or experience in using SAP HCM as an end user.
- Have strong experience in HR fields, prefer good understanding of Benefits, Payroll, Time management.
- Have systematic mindset, understand software implementation methodology.
- Have experiences implementing HR software is preferable.
- Good at time management.
- Able to work under pressure environment.
- Good team player, self-motivated, good self-study.
- Good at English (speaking, writing, reading, listening).
- 2 months of probation with 100% salary gross offered
- When working for CMC Consulting, you will become part of an international network
- We offer a very competitive salary and annual salary review
- Attractive bonus program
- You will have rich opportunities to develop your future career
- We will provide possibilities for training and certification
- 5 days working week with flexible working time
- Opportunities to work on projects in Vietnam and abroad
- PTI Insurance program.
- Flexible annual leave and parental leave program
- Company social events, parties and sport events
- Annual company summer holiday (5 days)
- We understand the meaning of balance so we offer competitive time off packages, flexible work arrangements and innovative collaboration tools to help you achieve that balance
Base salary: will base on individual CV and offer after interview. But it should be high enough to attract good people, compare to other companies.